There are many easy updos for your long hair. They also look great on weddings, parties and special occasions. You will have to start with a braid, bun or ponytail and then divide your hair into small sections. Retro crush looks nice with a low bun or a braid up. You can even add vintage details that will make this hairstyle even better.
1. Apply light working hairspray. Your hair must be completely dry.
2. Gather all of your hair in the nape area. Make 3 strand braids and secure them on the right side.
3. Form several pin curls in order to get that retro finish.
4. Now, style your fringe as you want and set the hairstyle with a light hold hairspray. The recommended product for touchable waves and shine is Oribe APRES BEACH. Sadly, this hairstyle doesn’t work for all women.
Only women with square, oval and round face shapes should wear it. Also, it suits best one women with medium to thick hair.
Flared bun is very easy to style. In a couple of minutes you will be ready for a party.
1. Apply light hold volumizing mousse on your dry hair.
2. Use your fingers to sweep hair and create a side-part. Use a brush and make your hair smooth.
3. Make a low side ponytail. Roll it upward to the head.
4. Use bobby pins to secure it.
5. Separate the roll so get a flared effect.
6. Finish with a light cold hairspray. You should use Kevin Murphy BODY.BUILDER Volumising Mousse in order to achieve hold and flexible fullness.
This hairstyle looks best on women with heart, oval and square face shapes.